Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
The Bible tells us, "Do this, knowing the time, that it is high time to awaken out of sleep" (Rom.13:11). Leaders across America are calling the nation to wake up to the escalating crisis we're experiencing under Biden's incompetent leadership.
We are in grave danger and it is not a time to be passive, preoccupied with other things or pushing aside anything "political." We are under the influence of an anti-Christ power structure of radical leftists who are united and deadly serious about toppling traditional American.
Are you aware that Joe Biden has put forth the most radical socialist agenda in our history?
A Missouri college is suing the Biden administration for requiring them to allow transgender male and females to be allowed housing in the opposite sex's dorm rooms and shower spaces.
College of the Ozarks in Point Lookout, Missouri, filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) April 15.
The lawsuit challenges the U.S. HUD-issued directive which "forces religious schools to violate their beliefs by opening their dormitories, including dorm rooms and shared shower spaces, to members of the opposite sex," according to the college's website with the lawsuit details. Under this directive, the Fair Housing Act prohibits colleges from "discriminating" against students' sexual orientation or gender identity.
Having grown up in the Muslim-dominated country of Egypt, Michael Youssef knows exactly what it's like to face oppression for his beliefs and to defend his faith.
However, it's something that, decades later, the founder of Leading the Way ministry and founding pastor of The Church of the Apostles in Atlanta never dreamed he be forced to draw upon while living in the United States of America. Yet here he is, like many other Christians in this country, battling a presidential administration that is becoming more and more hostile the gospel of Jesus Christ by the day.
His newest book, Hope for This Present Crisis: The Seven-Step Path to Restoring a World Gone Mad (Charisma House, 2021), explains how believers can combat this siege from within the U.S. It provides a diagnosis of the insanity of the current culture in America and a prescription to the moral decay that has beset our country. (eoa}
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details