Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
In a recent National Review op-ed the former vice president first applauds the Trump administration for the "future of peace" it cultivated with Israel, and then goes on to link the Israel-Hamas conflict with the "weakness" of the Biden administration.
"President Biden and congressional Democrats have abandoned unambiguous support for our ally Israel, emboldened our enemies, and turned their back on the policy that yielded historic peace deals in the Middle East," Pence explains.
He continues, "Under the Trump-Pence administration, we made it crystal clear to the world that America stands with Israel."
For the fourth year in a row, thousands of pregnant women are blessed with faith-based support and free ultrasounds. In a society where 95% of woman who are wrestling with a decision about their pregnancy will choose life when they see their child's beating heart at a pregnancy center, this simple act is vital.
Through the 2021 "Heartbeat of Hope" campaign held earlier this month, The Light FM listeners donated enough money in a single day to support 2,530 pregnant women.
This year, The Light FM partnered with seven faith-based pregnancy centers to bring awareness to their services including pregnancy tests, counseling, ultrasounds and post-abortion programs.
Pastor Janet Swanson knows what it's like to face severe spiritual warfare. At one point, her marriage began to fall apart, her son became sick, her church suffered a split and the family's finances came under attack.
The enemy continued to speak lies to her, and discouragement became a regular part of her life.
"Everything in our life, it seems, was attacked at one time. We were in it, and everything seemed like it was falling apart," Swanson told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "In my head, and then in my spirit, the enemy kept telling me things like, 'Your husband doesn't love you. He's going to leave you.' The church is like, 'You're worthless. Nobody wants you. Nobody cares about you.'"
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details