Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Michael Evans Jr. and his Facebook page, "The Jerusalem Prayer Team," is in the thick of a battle he didn't see coming.
The page doesn't communicate news that could be controversial, but instead, uses Facebook Live to gather millions of people together in a virtual concert of prayer. Never would he have imagined that it would come under cancel culture attack and Big Tech censorship.
The COVID-19 pandemic was instrumental to the page's growth, which now has roughly 79 million likes and followers.
Despite resistance from local law enforcement officials and financial hurdles, Evangelists Caleb Wampler and Joshua Smith have recently encountered all types of God's signs, wonders and miracles during their crusades to the Middle East, especially in the country of Pakistan.
In addition to physical healing—including people with tumors, the blind seeing, the deaf hearing and deliverance from demons, Wampler and Smith experienced thousands coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. So, Wampler and Smith have firsthand knowledge of God's impact worldwide.
But what about what's happening in the United States? Can America see revival and recover from the recent COVID-19 pandemic and darkness that has surrounded the culture?
The ACLJ's mission has always been to protect the fundamental right of Americans to practice religion freely and without discrimination. In terms of companies requiring their employees to work on the Sabbath, we want you to know that you have rights that cannot be violated.
In the past two months the ACLJ has received at least five legal help requests by employees hoping to be able to attend church on Sunday. For some, their employer ignored their verbal request to change their schedule that conflicts with their weekend service; and for others, their employers changed their previously set schedule to begin including Sundays. As a result, these individuals sought help from us to receive religious accommodations in their scheduling.
While many employees might be unaware of their rights, it seems that employers are forgetting their responsibility to reasonably accommodate their employees' sincerely held religious beliefs. The ACLJ intervened and secured reasonable accommodations for all of these employees with the proper application of federal law under Title VII, including from major corporations such as Walmart.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details