Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Sadie Robertson Huff and her husband, Christian, announced the arrival of their newborn daughter, Honey, on social media Wednesday.
"We saw a million little miracles yesterday—the best one being this girl right here ... Honey," Robertson Huff wrote. "The pure goodness of God."
The couple also shared photos of their new bundle of joy Thursday morning, with the caption:
"good morning world!!! I thought you might could use 9 pounds and 5 ounces of straight up goodness."
"So, Noah knew that the waters had receded from the earth" (Gen. 7:11).
As masks are coming off and COVID restrictions change, let's examine the contents of an article I wrote from a year ago. In the aftermath of the catastrophic events, was there prophetic accuracy in this article recently shared afresh with 300,000 pastors and church members last week? You be the judge.
After the flood, everything changed. After World War II, everything changed. After 9/11, everything changed. It is not an overstatement to say that after the COVID crisis, everything will change.
Amid panicking motorists, long lines at gas stations, empty fuel pumps and skyrocketing gasoline prices, Colonial Pipeline announced the resumption of operations Wednesday evening.
But the lockdown that resulted from a cyberattack on the pipeline, which delivers nearly half the fuel consumed on the East Coast, has left some with deep misgivings about both the Biden administration's energy policies and the need for heightened U.S. cybersecurity.
Rep. August Pfluger, R-Texas, a former national security adviser to former President Donald Trump, told Fox News, "We're going to do everything we can to continue to fight for things like energy independence. ... It is job No. 1 for me that we fight against anything that we see from a Biden administration or executive order."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details