Donald Trump recently appeared on an episode of Mornings with Maria during which he confirmed he is "100%" considering a 2024 election run.
His discussion with the Fox News segment host Maria Bartiromo covered a range of topics, including the numerous current challenges facing the Biden administration.
He also told Bartiromo his potential running mate could be Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who Trump said would "certainly be considered. He's a great guy."
He continued, "I endorsed Ron, and after I endorsed him, he took off like a rocket ship. He's done a great job as governor. They like that. I'm just saying what I read and you read. They love that ticket."
On Wednesday, Trump told Dan Bongino that "right after" the 2022 midterm elections would "probably be the most appropriate time" to announce if he would run for president again.
Trump acknowledged Biden's first congressional address since taking office, saying he "did not discuss the border" and that illegal immigrants "are pouring into our country by the thousands."
"It could destroy our country if it keeps going, and the longer it goes the harder it is to stop," Trump continued.
He went on to highlight the significant shift in approach between his administration and the actions of the current administration, especially as it pertains to gas prices, taxes and the COVID-19 vaccine.
Bartiromo shared a number of Trump quotes during the interview:
"China will take over this country if they don't do something very quickly." -Former President Donald J. Trump on Biden's approach to China— Mornings with Maria (@MorningsMaria) April 29, 2021
"If I wasn't president, we wouldn't have a vaccine."— Mornings with Maria (@MorningsMaria) April 29, 2021
-Former President Donald J. Trump #MWM
"Big tech has gone crazy." -Former President Donald J. Trump— Mornings with Maria (@MorningsMaria) April 29, 2021
He concluded the interview with a message to his supporters:
"Have courage," Trump said. "It's going to happen, we are going to turn it around. I am with you."
A February Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll found that Trump was the favorite candidate for 2024 with 55% of the votes, followed by DeSantis at 21%, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem at 4% and former U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley at 3%.
Would you support a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2024?— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) April 30, 2021
Yes Yes Yes
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details