Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!"
The crowd chanted, bobbing up and down like corks in time to the music blaring from under a bridge in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is the sound of revival, and it's spreading.
With arms linked together in holy unity and with one voice raised to the God of heaven, believers gathered for Sean Feucht's latest rally in the Midwest, expectant to see fire fall afresh on their hearts.
Through tears, Ontario Premier Doug Ford admitted Thursday his government's recently imposed draconian lockdown measures "went too far."
"Last Friday, in response to extremely troubling modeling that told us we could see well over 15,000 cases a day, we moved fast to put these measures in place to reduce mobility, but we moved too fast," Ford told reporters. "And I know that some of those measures—especially around enforcement—they went too far."
"Simply put, we got it wrong," he said. "We made a mistake. These decisions, they left a lot of people very concerned. In fact, they left a lot of people angry and upset. I know we got it wrong. I know we made a mistake. And for that, I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize."
In response to Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner announcing his bid to oust California's governor Gavin Newsom, Joy Behar said on The View, "He's got this guy Brad Parscale running his campaign." Later, Behar added, "I think that he should—she, rather, should take a seat and let somebody with the credentials take over a major state like California."
Behar subsequently apologized for the "pronoun mixup," explaining, "but, whatever, it just came out so I'm sorry if anybody was upset by that."
But the damage had been done. Joy Behar had "misgendered" Jenner, something that I seriously doubt would have happened if Jenner had been running as a liberal Democrat rather than as a Republican. As Jenner explained in 2016, he gets more flak for being a Republican than he does for being trans.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details