Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Mike Lindell is an inspiration, not just because he always has hope but because he is always careful to give God the glory and honor for everything.
Lindell is hosting a countdown to the "Frankathon"—a three-day announcement of his new social media platform, "Frank," following its April 19 launch. Through this launch, Lindell stands up against Facebook, Twitter and YouTube—and cancel culture itself—for harassing and dropping men and women of faith.
Lindell says, "We are going all out: Frank will be the platform for all of us to go to, to use and also to help support all of us."
Carrie Underwood wowed the audience at the 56th Academy of Country Music awards Sunday night with her performance of a medley of songs from her upcoming album, My Savior.
Selections included a special performance from CeCe Winans during a duet rendition of "Great Is Thy Faithfulness," "Old Rugged Cross" and other classic gospel tunes.
A socially distanced choir provided soulful accompaniment to the two powerhouses' vocals.
It is easy to look around the world today and see the darkness and talk about all that the devil is doing. We can see the enemies' lies and cunning attacks on this nation and the nations of the world.
Like Psalm 2 prophetically declares, the nations are raging against God and His anointed, and this is plainly seen. One of the largest and most destructive weapons the enemy has in his arsenal is fear. Everywhere you look, fear is being propagated, and people are afraid to leave their homes, raise their voices and do what is right.
Why is fear one of the most deadly and destructive weapons? Because if God's people are shrinking back in fear—instead of shining as lights in this world—then he can cage up the kingdom of heaven within us. If we fear embarrassment and ridicule, then we won't spread the gospel, and the kingdom won't be released.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details