Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
After a tumultuous legal battle, the house of God and the body of Christ in California can return to some semblance of normal meeting. The Supreme Court struck down California's coronavirus public health mandates Monday that prohibit indoor worship services.
"Governor Newsom should have done this a long time ago," said a statement from Harmeet K. Dhillon, the Center for American Liberty's founder. "For over a year, the state of California has targeted the faith community for discriminatory treatment depriving them of their fundamental right to worship."
This ruling follows a big win Friday that allowed home Bible study and worship sessions to take place once again.
Prophetic intercessor Lou Engle, founder of The Call and Lou Engle Ministries, is calling believers to join a global event—The Jesus Fast/Global 2021 Fast—until Pentecost Sunday, May 23.
Beginning April 14, Engle will lead a 40-day fast reminiscent of Jesus' wilderness experience inaugurating his ministry and the first harvest of Jewish souls.
Also called the Yeshua Fast 2021, the worldwide event is coupled with the Global Ruth Call, named after the biblical Gentile woman who famously told her Jewish mother-in-law Naomi, "Your people shall be my people and your God my God." (Ruth 1:16b).
She wondered how she could be a good parent. But in the end, it all came down to just one thing.
And now, God has her parenting the next generation of prophets alongside her husband, Apostle Craig Toach—focused on that same one thing, Apostle Colette Toach says. She and Craig share their story with Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Colette grew up as the child of divorce, she says. And while that didn't stop her from getting married, it did make her wonder about her parenting abilities.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details