Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"Your papers please." If the current administration has their way, this will be the phrase spoken before we can board a plane, travel across state lines, receive medical help and more. It is the same phrase spoken, and accepted, during the days before the Holocaust.
April 8 is Holocaust Remembrance Day. It is a day often overlooked by most Americans because it is something that didn't affect most of us personally. Sadly, that same era is being ushered in by the Biden administration which will affect every American personally.
Many liberal universities in America and Britain teach students the Holocaust never happened. According to a 2019 poll, 1 in 20 people in Britain have bought that lie. According to Newsweek magazine, one-third of Americans have and don't believe six million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.
First, she shook the evangelical world by leaving the Southern Baptist Convention. Now, Beth Moore, arguably the evangelical world's most famous Bible teacher, has begged forgiveness for supporting the theology of male headship rooted in many evangelical cultures.
In a Twitter thread Wednesday, April 7, Moore took aim at complementarianism, the 20th century theological framework that argues men and women were created for different roles and that effectively champions male headship and female submission.
For some evangelicals, complementarianism is a line in the sand. Those who question it are seen as undermining belief in the Bible. Moore said that was wrong.
"God, I want to come closer to you."
That prayer came after a vacation and before Pastor Sue Detweiler laid her 5-week-old daughter in her crib and fell into bed, exhausted.
"And then my husband headed to the church to be ready for the next morning service. And so I fell into a deep sleep," Detweiler tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details