Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
After his social media accounts were shut down for "violating policies," conservative MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell has released exclusive information about his new platform: "Frank."
"I am getting ready to launch Frank, and it is going to be a place where we can talk freely, put out our influence and give people hope," Lindell says. One aspect of the platform will be dedicated to investigation regarding the 2020 election. "We have hired the best investigators and resources and are working hard to backtrack the various aspects of the election," Lindell says.
In a time of nationwide discouragement, Lindell is confident that America is returning to its biblical roots, and he believes once past certain challenges going to the Supreme Court, "we will demonstrate massive international involvement in the recent election." This fact, Lindell says, regardless of party affiliation, should be at the forefront of Americans' minds.
In the wake of the tragic March 22 Boulder, Colorado, mass shooting, social media users took to their platforms, calling for the arrest of the shooter—whom many dubbed a white male.
As more information has been released, the shooter has been identified as 21-year-old Syrian Muslim immigrant Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa.
A prominent voice on social media, Caleb Hull, posted a thread of the tweets assuming the shooter's race.
Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, sternly rebuked Greg Steube (R-Fla.) for daring to refer to the Bible during a congressional debate.
Nadler's attitude is typical of a cultural shift in America wherein the Bible, once revered, is now dismissed and demeaned. It's a sharp departure from America's founding generation where the Bible was read and revered by all classes whether rich or poor, slave or free, aristocrat or peasant.
Watch this video to hear more about the rejection of America's Christian roots in Congress from Jeff Struss, director of content development at Charisma Media, and read Eddie Hyatt's article, "How Our Democratic Congress Now Rejects the Book That Made America", in full to learn more about the Word of God's fundamental role in the founding of our nation.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details