Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Late last week, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a very dangerous piece of legislation—the Equality Act—and now it's headed to the Senate. The Biden administration has said it wants to pass this within its first 100 days.
I cannot say this more emphatically—for people, for businesses, for churches and for ministries of faith, the Equality Act is a threat to life as we know it in our nation today. It's a real game-changer.
Contact Your Senators and Representatives
This is not about politics—it's about biblical truth and religious freedom. I urge you to contact your U.S. senators and ask them to vote no to the Equality Act. You can also call the U.S. Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121, and they will connect you with a Senate office. I also encourage you to let the White House know about your strong opposition to this bill. The progressive Left is zealous about this issue and will pull out all the stops to try to make it the law of the land.
The American Center for Law and Justice has recently unveiled the truth of mindfulness' infiltration into the United States' public schools.
Through our two-year-long Freedom of Information Act investigation, the ACLJ has uncovered that the Department of Education has been experimenting with mindfulness programs starting all the way back in 2014.
It was in the fall of 2018 when concerned parents first began contacting the ACLJ regarding a strange new curriculum introduced into their children's classrooms. We told you about our concerns regarding the Buddhist-based mindfulness curriculum found in programs such as InnerExplorer, MindUp and Mindful Schools. As we investigated more, we discovered the harmful beginnings of mindfulness in America and how Jon Kabat-Zinn, a practicing Buddhist, created a curriculum full of veiled Buddhist religion. We further detailed the documented harms that can come from meditation practices that guide children through the process of "clearing your mind" or "watching your thoughts float away on clouds."
QAnon has taken its place in headlines across the country during and after this past election cycle—all while most Americans understand next to nothing about what it is. And that's why author, researcher and professor James Beverley wrote his most recent book, The QAnon Deception.
"I wrote it because I was doing research on conspiracy theories in general, last spring and summer, and then I noticed how QAnon was rising in importance and influence," Beverley says. "And then in August, just after President Trump said something positive about it, the interest went wild."
Beverley believes it's important that people know the truth about this mysterious entity. So what is QAnon, anyway?
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details