Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
On the celebration of his birthday, Dr. Seuss is trending on Twitter today—but not because of costumed children reading the late author and illustrator's books at school. Instead, Dr. Seuss is trending because of the removal of 6 Dr. Seuss books from stores' shelves for containing "racist and insensitive imagery."
The condemned books include And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, If I Ran the Zoo, McElligot's Pool, On Beyond Zebra!, Scrambled Eggs Super! and The Cat's Quizzer.
Many of us have wondered what else we can do to see the corruption that seems to have taken over our nation removed. With the lead swamp-drainer no longer in office, the job is now fully up to us and awakens us to action. But what can we do?
While prayer is absolutely our primary weapon, it is evident that more is required. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem came face-to-face with that same dilemma several years ago.
In an interview on Fox News, Noem gave great advice and insight that we would do well to consider.
According to a Gallup survey, approximately 1 in 6 from America's youngest adult generation (Gen Z, ages 18-23) now self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. Of that subset of non-heterosexuals, 72% say they are bisexuals.
The report seems to correspond to the alarming social trend and practice of liberal views on gender and sexuality among Millennials and even older generations. Sadly, it seems everyone knows someone whose personal or extended families have been impacted by these changing and challenging sexual mores.
Religious Freedoms Are at Risk
Given these alarming statistics, I believe it is important to review the "Equality Act," which was pushed through the U.S. House of Representatives last week. It will now move on to the Senate, and we can only imagine the political pressure our senators will be under to vote in its favor.
Follow breaking news like this and more in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details