Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"Unconscionable and frightening." That's how Pastor Ken Graves describes the impossible choice Maine Gov. Janet Mills is forcing on Calvary Chapel of Bangor. In essence, it's "Stay away from church or go to jail."
We are back before the courts, fighting to free the faithful of Maine from Mills' outrageous church shutdown and restriction orders. Read on to learn what's next.
"I am responsible for overseeing and managing all of the affairs that the Lord Jesus Christ gave me in my role as Under-Shepherd of his church at Calvary Chapel." That's what Graves declared in court filings yesterday. Graves takes his calling, and his Lord, very seriously.
In case you haven't heard, some QAnon conspiracy theorists believe former President Donald Trump will be inaugurated on March 4. In fact, there is so much internet buzz about this that National Guard troops in Washington, D.C., have been put on standby as a precaution. After what happened on Jan. 6, the obvious strategy is better be safe than sorry.
But is there reason for concern?
Last Friday, I tweeted, "I was asked by a reporter today if I knew of any major Christian leaders who are peddling the QAnon conspiracies. Honestly, the only ones I could think of are fringe. However, the TALKING POINTS of Q seem to have filtered down into many within the body. Do you agree?"
As pastor and prophet Frank Amedia looks back at the 2020 presidential election, he sees chaos. And this moves the founder of potusshield.com to recall the prophetic word he released the day before George Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis, which said that chaos was being released upon the U.S. and would filter through the earth, "and that this spirit of chaos and confusion would not rest," he says.
Amedia's stunningly accurate prophecies not only revealed former President Donald J. Trump as the winner of the 2016 election but also pinpointed his appointment of three Supreme Court justices along with other accomplishments he says were "Trump's assignments" from the Lord. But now this man of God is both asking and answering a key question of himself and others who prophesied a Trump 2020 victory: Did we miss the word of the Lord?
Amedia says that on Nov. 4, the day after the election, he locked himself away for a few days of prayer, fasting and seeking God. The word God gave him at that time was to "stop the noise" and to see where the Lord would take us. Today, nearly four months after the election, he still sees chaos, along with many Bible-believing Christians who have been misled by leadership, he says.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details