Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Author and intercessor Amir George has a passion for the truth and for our nation. His journalistic presence in Washington, D.C., gives him an insider's knowledge of people and events in our nation's capital, and his regular intercession on behalf of government leaders sharpens his spiritual focus.
The recent inauguration of President Joseph R. Biden has left George with deep concerns for the future of the U.S., he says—but despite the evil, he also sees hope, and he encourages believers to pray into that hope.
"This is a completely different type of situation than just flipping of power, how we go back between conservative and liberal," George says. "This is not liberal, conservative; this is old-fashioned communism. And I think we should be honest about it as believers. We need to pray. But we also need men and women of courage who will start standing up ... Joe Biden is a nice guy .... He's a gentleman, a Catholic, but he's not in charge. And that's what's frightful."
Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced today that she is running for governor of Arkansas in 2022.
"I'm in," she shares in a Twitter post that includes a nearly 8-minute video announcing her candidacy. "America is great because we are free, but today, our freedom and the rule of law are under attack," she says in the video, noting that she was the first White House press secretary to require Secret Service protection because of "a credible, violent threat" against her.
"This is not who we are as Americans" she says of the recent violence coming from both sides of the political spectrum. "Everything we love about America is at stake."
A pastor's wife and daughter are in good health but emotionally shaken after a deranged man threw a chunk of concrete through the windshield of the family's van in the Minneapolis police precinct where George Floyd died while in custody last summer.
Despite a 911 call for assistance, no officer responded to the crime scene, where the masked man also hurled expletives at the mother and 4-year-old daughter.
Hours after the assault, a representative of the Minneapolis Police Department called to say the department would "follow up later."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details