Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
"Should I take the COVID-19 vaccine?" This is the question many Americans are asking themselves.
As followers of Christ, our decision should include prayer. Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11, Americans desire to be "fair-minded" and to search "the Scriptures daily" when we hear new information.
Sam Rohrer, president of the American Pastors Network, says, "Unfortunately, being 'fair-minded' is increasingly considered unpopular in response to the vaccine. For example, some Catholic and evangelical groups are proclaiming the vaccine as 'an answer to prayer'—as well as 'an act of compassion'—we can take to help others. Further, millions of dollars are being spent in publicity campaigns to convince Americans to take the vaccine."
The congressional debate over certifying the Electoral College abruptly halted Wednesday afternoon as lawmakers went into lockdown after the Capitol Building was breached by protesters.
The U.S. Senate went to an emergency recess after demonstrators were seen breaking the barricades, then entered the building and started pounding on the door of the U.S. House Chamber.
President Trump tweeted, "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"
This week, like everyone else in the USA, I have had many conversations concerning the election and its repercussions. The discussions, at least in some way, all included the possibility of civil war and, if not civil war, at least armed riots.
That led to the discussion of what believers in Yeshua should do if armed conflicts begin and whether or not we should we join the battle.
Let me say at the start I hope and pray that we never have an armed conflict again where brother raises arms against brother within our nation.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details