Christmas came early for the congregation of Transformation Church in Bixby, Oklahoma, and the people they blessed with $3.5 million in gifts Sunday.
The megachurch, pastored by Michael and Natalie Todd, encouraged its congregation and community with a Giving Spree Sunday service in which Transformation blessed families and nonprofits with debt forgiveness and even a new house for one especially downtrodden and deserving family.
Pastor Mike Todd posted on his Instagram:
"3.5 MILLION DOLLARS GIVEN AWAY TODAY."
He shared the tear-filled responses from his members of his congregation receiving parts of the blessing, saying:
"TC NATION — YOU DID THIS! I'm so proud to lead such a generous church!"
$65,000 went toward buying out Silhouette Sneakers and Art, an entire shoe store, to donate the shoes to a boys' home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The store owner, Vaneeta Cooper, says Transformation Church "made a lot of dreams come true this past weekend" and expressed gratitude on behalf of the store and the boys' home receiving the donations.
The generosity is having a ripple effect, inspiring others to start their own "blessing train" as one Twitter user calls it:
Listening to this. I wanna bless someone! Let's do a blessing train drop your $cashapp, then repost and bless someone else. I have crazy faith for financial freedom for my family so that I can bless others! #goanddothesame #transformationchurchhttps://t.co/MjZ3nBzKGP— Jackie Bazemore (@jlbazemore123) December 16, 2020
In total, some 15,000 people donated to the offering.
"God has been so faithful to this church. He's been so faithful to Transformation nation... Last week, we gathered as a church to give in an end of the year offering that we call our 'crazy faith' offering," White said during his sermon. "And I want to tell you a total right now, but the truth is people are still giving. The level of faithfulness in the middle of a pandemic... We had over 15,000 people participate in actually giving."
Last year, Transformation Church's "crazy faith offering" was $1.2 million, and this year, members challenged themselves to do more.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details