A Supreme Court clerk reports that shouting and conflict between the justices of the nation's highest court occurred on Friday, Dec. 11, as the court was deciding to reject a Texas lawsuit challenging presidential election results in four key swing states.
Charisma Media founder and CEO Stephen Strang spoke with Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne of Tampa, Florida, on today's episode of the Strang Report podcast. Howard-Browne confirmed that his information came from a reliable Washington insider who heard directly from a Supreme Court clerk. The clerk said, "The justices are normally calm. They meet behind closed doors, and you never hear anything, but it was a screaming match. You could hear it all down the hallway.
"He said they met in person; they didn't trust the telephonic meeting," Howard-Browne says. "Chief Justice Roberts was screaming, 'Are you going to be responsible for the rioting if we hear this case?'" And then Roberts went on to say [to Justice Neil Gorsuch], "Don't tell me about Bush versus Gore. We weren't dealing with riots then, and you're forgetting what your role is."
"And I don't want to hear anything from the two junior justices," Roberts added, the clerk told Howard-Browne's source. The clerk said Roberts went on to say, "I will tell you how to vote," and that "Justice Clarence Thomas said, 'This will end be the end of democracy, John.'"
"When they left the room, Roberts and the liberals and Kavanaugh had big smiles; Alito and Thomas [were] visibly upset; ACB and Gorsuch didn't seem fazed at all," Howard-Browne says the clerk told his source.
"So obviously, it's clear that Chief Justice Roberts is intimidated by antifa, the left-wing rioting," Howard-Browne said. "And of course, that's the problem that we're dealing with. Apart from the corruption that's in our courts, and the judges that are legislating from the benches, and all the corruption that we're dealing with here with the voting fraud and the scandals of what's taking place. This would be ultimately the scenario that I could just see unfolding in the Supreme Court."
Charisma News does not have original sources for this information and cannot verify the statements as reported by Howard-Browne; however, we want to allow you the opportunity to listen, read and decide for yourselves. Please listen to the entire podcast for more of Howard-Browne's views on what he believes is massive election fraud and why he believes that, despite it all, Trump will be sworn in as president on Jan. 20.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details