Here's a quick summary of the top stories featured on Charismanews.com:
Kylie Jane Kremer is not a powerhouse by accident. Her mother, Amy Kremer, was one of the original founders of the Tea Party movement.
As a passionate believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, the young Kremer's faith is important to her. Through her role as executive director of Women for America First, Kremer spearheaded efforts to organize Saturday's MAGA March in Washington, D.C.
According to the most recent estimate, the rally drew a historic 1.5 million people. With less than a week to plan the event, the number of attendees sent shock waves throughout Washington, D.C., when many thought believers would go quietly into the night following the Nov. 3 election.
Kremer said, "We see the power of prayer in our lives. We always start our events with prayer."
The Georgia vote audit found uncounted ballots.
On Tuesday's edition of Jay Sekulow Live, the Georgia vote audit and the unearthing of more than 2,600 uncounted ballots was discussed. The Trump campaign was in court as well.
Think about this. In one Georgia county—Floyd County—2,600 uncounted ballots were discovered on a thumb drive. Those ballots were cast legally, and those votes were never counted. Out of those 2,600 votes, President Trump won 1,800 of them. That's a net gain of 800. This could also impact the Perdue Senate race where he was very close to not being in a runoff with Jon Ossoff.
These are new votes. Are they going to be put in the official count and, if they are, how close does that get Sen. Perdue to avoiding a runoff? And this is just one county and one thumb drive. Has this happened elsewhere?
As Jim Garlow rightly noted when we spoke: "There are approximately 364,000 churches in America: 72%, or 264,000 of them, are liberal, meaning that they really don't care about the Bible. According to exhaustive surveys, somewhere between 6,000 and 15,000 actually have a bona fide biblical worldview, that is, they see life through the lens of Scripture."
Did you catch that? Nearly 72%of churches don't look to the Bible as their final source of authority and direction. No wonder America is crumbling from within—the foundation is deteriorating.
He went on to say, "Bold pastors are nearly extinct. It would be much easier 'to play church' and make everyone feel good. The church—as we now know it—will be functionally illegal very soon." So what in the world is happening?
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.