Supporters of President Trump gathered today at noon EST at the Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C., marching to the Supreme Court building in an event they called the "Million MAGA March." In a demonstration of vocal, visible support for Trump, they urged the president to continue standing strong for the integrity of election results and against voter fraud in multiple states. The event had multiple alternate names including "the March for Trump" and "Stop the Steal DC," according to bbc.com.
A growing crowd adorned with various pro-Trump T-shirts and flags carried placards that read "Trump 2020," "Stop the Steal" and otherwise expressed support for the president, who maintains that former Vice President Joe Biden does not yet have the victory despite The Associated Press naming him as president-elect a week ago. On Friday, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told Fox Business, "President Trump believes he will be President Trump, have a second term," according to The Hill.
Trump had hinted at a possible appearance at the march via a Twitter post yesterday but chose instead to drive past the march in his motorcade, according to Fox News. He flashed the thumbs-up sign as the crowd chanted, "Four more years!" The Twitter account for the march posted a brief video of the president's appearance, commenting, "President Donald J. Trump just drove by at the Million Maga March!"
President Donald J Trump just drove by at the Million Maga March!!! pic.twitter.com/kAb7p7t7is— Million Maga March (@MilionMagaMarch) November 14, 2020
Publicity in advance of the march called it "the biggest Trump rally in history," and a Twitter post from the Million Maga March account said, "Patriots are called to Washington D.C. to protest a fraudulent election and a stolen democracy."
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE BIGGEST TRUMP RALLY IN HISTORY — PATRIOTS ARE CALLED TO WASHINGTON D.C. TO PROTEST A FRAUDULENT ELECTION & A STOLEN DEMOCRACY —— Million Maga March (@MilionMagaMarch) November 13, 2020
The #MillionMAGAMarch will take place in Freedom Plaza at 12:00 noon and will march towards SCOTUS to #StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/sSKBrj9Ye2
A Twitter post by WUSA9 reporter Mike Valerio at noon today noted that "The MAGA March has filled 1 city block."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details