As a former two-time state senator in Michigan and a poll challenger in that state, Patrick Colbeck says that, even though the media called the 2020 United States presidential election for Joe Biden Saturday morning, it is "far from over."
"Not by any stretch of the imagination," Colbeck told Greg Stephens and Tim Fox on Kenneth Copeland Ministries' live program America Stands Saturday. "In the meantime, we have all have to take courage and focus in on what's noble, what's true, what's excellent and what's praiseworthy.
"There is a lot of stuff that's being pushed out as if it's truth, and we need to be discerning. I would just recommend that everyone be discerning. There is this race right now by the people that want Joe Biden in as president to push that 'fake it until you make it' narrative and just assert that he's the president.
"What we need to know right now is that Donald Trump is still the president of the United States. Who our next president is hasn't been determined yet. We're going to wait until all of the legal votes are counted and just be patient."
Colbeck says many legal battles will begin on Monday, including in his home state, where he will be a plaintiff in a lawsuit that will be filed.
As a poll challenger, Colbeck says he is privy to "many irregularities" that took place in Michigan on Election Day last Tuesday. He also says the media has been irresponsible in calling the election for Biden at this point.
"I think the media has been trying to make this call since before the election," Colbeck said. "Is it any surprise that they are going to take the earliest opportunity to attempt to call it? It's part of what I call this 'fake it until you make it strategy.' They're going to be held accountable. There is a legal thread that is going on right now. It's a much slower burn than the news cycle. When those lawsuits start happening, I think you're going to see the real truth about this election come out."
Colbeck also went into specific details of how he believes the election, at least in Michigan, was suspect. Watch this video to see what Colbeck had to say.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details