Kimberly Fletcher, founder and president of Moms for America®, and Moms for America Action announced MFA Action will hold a "Moms for Trump Rally" in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, Nov. 1, at 2:00pm ET in front of the Supreme Court Building.
Moms for America Action plans for this rally to be one last final push before Election Day and invites moms to unite in Washington, D.C., or wherever they are, to celebrate freedom and thank the president for defending it. Moms who can't attend in person can rally in their own communities. Moms will gather across from the U.S. Capitol in front of the Supreme Court Building at 2:00 p.m ET. There will be a short rally, and then the moms will walk in a patriotic parade, kids in tow, to the White House. Moms are encouraged to post videos and livestreams using: #MomsForTrump #MomsForAmerica #OneNationUnited.
"This is the voice of the silent majority of mothers in America," says Kimberly Fletcher, mother of eight and founder and president of Moms for America. "If you're a woman who loves God, respects life, reveres family and cherishes freedom, we invite you to join us!"
"We are the new media," says Fletcher. "We're tired of being silenced by Big Tech and ignored by liberal media. On Nov. 1 moms are uniting to share our vision of the future—the America we want for our children, and to support the president who is making that future a reality."
Who: Moms for America and Moms for America Action invite every America-loving woman: Moms, grandmoms, and bring the kids!
What: "Moms for Trump Rally."
Where: Supreme Court Building, Washington, D.C., then walk to the White House.
When: 2:00pm ET, Sunday, Nov. 1.
Why: To unite in person, and in spirit with others nationwide, to support President Trump.
For more information, visit Moms4TrumpRally.com.
Moms for America Action is the action arm of Moms for America—a national movement of moms to reclaim our culture for truth, family, freedom and the Constitution in our homes, communities and through our vote.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details