Doctors are carefully monitoring President Donald Trump's health condition after he went through a "very concerning" period Friday as he battles the coronavirus. White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said on Saturday that the next 48 hours will be "critical."
The president was given supplemental oxygen at the White House on Friday before he was transported to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He received a Regeneron antibody cocktail and was given the experimental drug Remdesivir to fast-track his recovery from COVID-19.
"We're still not on a clear path yet to a full recovery," Meadows added.
White House physician Sean Conley released a statement explaining that the president finished the first dose of Remdesivir and is "doing very well."
"This afternoon, in consultation with specialists from Walter Reed and Johns Hopkins University, I recommended movement of the President up to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for further monitoring," Conley wrote Friday. "This evening I am happy to report that the President is doing very well. He is not requiring any supplemental oxygen, but in consultation with specialists, we have elected to initiate Remdesivir therapy. He has completed his first dose and is resting comfortably."
Additionally, Dr. Conley provided an update Saturday morning on the president's condition. He reported that Trump has not complained of any breathing difficulties and he is not receiving supplemental oxygen.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details