Doctors are carefully monitoring President Donald Trump's health condition after he went through a "very concerning" period Friday as he battles the coronavirus. White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said on Saturday that the next 48 hours will be "critical."
The president was given supplemental oxygen at the White House on Friday before he was transported to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He received a Regeneron antibody cocktail and was given the experimental drug Remdesivir to fast-track his recovery from COVID-19.
"We're still not on a clear path yet to a full recovery," Meadows added.
White House physician Sean Conley released a statement explaining that the president finished the first dose of Remdesivir and is "doing very well."
"This afternoon, in consultation with specialists from Walter Reed and Johns Hopkins University, I recommended movement of the President up to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for further monitoring," Conley wrote Friday. "This evening I am happy to report that the President is doing very well. He is not requiring any supplemental oxygen, but in consultation with specialists, we have elected to initiate Remdesivir therapy. He has completed his first dose and is resting comfortably."
Additionally, Dr. Conley provided an update Saturday morning on the president's condition. He reported that Trump has not complained of any breathing difficulties and he is not receiving supplemental oxygen.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer