In the face of overwhelming censorship of the media from major and cable TV to online platforms ranging from Facebook to Twitter and in between, there is one space that technically cannot be censored. Live TV and the funeral of Congressman John Lewis broke through the barriers and—despite the best efforts of networks and the elite—were unstoppable.
In the middle of massive censorship of the worldview, beliefs and faith of Christians, Lewis' funeral service (watch the recorded livestream here) broadcast live to the world, presented the beautiful worship, testimony, messages and atmosphere of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, lasting for nearly four hours.
Coming the day after major testimony on Capitol Hill from the tech industry, focusing on its massive censorship of faith and the previous day on the steps of the Supreme Court where believers once again were belittled, shut down from the internet and worse, the presence of God broke through the massive censorship with nonstop blessings unable to be stopped by a live feed of power.
From the beautiful greetings of Pastor Raphael Warnock; to the clear explanation by fellow civil rights activist Rev. John Lewis that the civil rights movement was led by men and women who loved the Lord Jesus Christ; to the sweet comments of 12-year-old Tybre Faw, who had met John Lewis two years ago; to the anointed worship of famed Christian singer Jennifer Holliday, who sang "Only What You Do For Christ Will Last"; to raised hands, cries of "praise God" and the gentle, rocking of the presence of God, the anointing of the Holy Spirit was broadcast worldwide, live and unstoppable.
In God, Trump and the 2020 Election, author Stephen Strang quotes Benjamin Franklin as saying, "The longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth—that God governs in the affairs of men."
"See, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not be aware of it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert" (Isa. 43:19).
True to the Word of God, in the middle of the desert of massive censorship of faith, "springs" came forth, and there were "rivers in the desert" as the clear message of the love of the Lord Jesus Christ, the nonstop testimonies of faith, the powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit at what seemed to be the darkest hour of censorship, broke through and reassured the faithful that in spite of the aggressive moves to deny, brutalize and put down their faith, nothing can defeat the power of God, this time for four hours straight on live, nonstop TV.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details