Days ago, the news broke that our Christian governor of Tennessee signed the "Heartbeat" bill into law, saving scores of babies in our state.
Because pastors and people prayed and were engaged, victory was achieved! Yet no sooner did folks finish celebrating when news broke that a Massachusetts city officially legitimized polyamory (multiple marriage partners at the same time).
Ten years ago, God had me "blowing the trumpet" with Dr. Michael Brown and others for Christians to awaken and actively get involved regarding what was coming our way like a runaway freight train. To raise awareness and help pastors and people, I prepared an explicitly biblical, educational video, Is Gay OK? 10 Things Every Christian Needs to Know.
I was given a warning by the leader of our church that if I proceeded with this initiative, it would be a "deal breaker." Shortly thereafter, I was told my time was up. "Just don't come back."
My wife and I were catapulted into a whole new realm of having to depend upon God totally by faith, which is the adventure we continue unto this very day.
It's been said that the first people up the mountain take the first arrows. Undoubtedly, there is a price to pay and a cost to true discipleship, but how can we do otherwise, especially in this time when so much is at stake?
"The times they are a-changing." The events of the first six months of 2020 have jolted multitudes to repent, reset and respond to be His ambassadors who are no longer timid, playing it safe and being politically correct but rather "bold as a lion" (Prov. 28:1b).
Watch this five-minute video featuring actual footage from a gay pride event launching the project to equip pastors and people nationwide. At the time, were you "woke" to what was steamrolling our way?
Will you align now with pastors and others across America to repent of any cowardice, stand up courageously for righteousness and address the hot-button issues? It's a new day!
"If not me, who? If not now, when?"
"Who knows if you have come to the kingdom for a time such as this?" (Esther 4:14b, BSB).
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details