The first time I met Brad Parscale was in the lobby of the Trump Hotel in Washington, where he held court until the Chinese bioweapon virus. The first thing you notice when you meet him is that he is tall!
I wanted to talk to him about the critical need to reach Christians and mobilize the church. Not only was he not interested, but he didn't seem to understand the point. He was clueless.
Brad Parscale is big, but that's about it.
A day before the Tulsa Rally, he tweeted: "Just passed 800,000 tickets. Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!"
In his arrogance and detachment from reality, he didn't realize a bunch of kids with their professional handlers had put together a plan to make hundreds of thousands of registrations.
Brad Parscale was played.
Up until the rally started, he was posting: "The outdoor stage for @realDonaldTrump's Rally in Tulsa being built. This will be the 1st time that POTUS speaks to BOTH crowds in person - inside & outside. If you come to the rally and don't get into the BOK Center before it's full, you can still see the President in person!"
This is what happens when people become so data-arrogant and out of touch that they forget the common-sense relationship with regular people. If he were spending more time with people and not holed up in front of a computer all the time, he would have felt, as all of us did, that something was wrong. The numbers did not add up.
"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" (Prov. 16:18).
Brad's tweets even as the Tulsa Rally was beginning were that there would be 100,000 people or more in attendance, so there would have to be an outside stage. It ended up that they couldn't even fill up the 19,000-seat stadium, with only 6,200 who actually made it in. A good lesson to us on the danger of becoming arrogant and cocky.
Mr. President, fire Brad Parscale today and bring back Steve Bannon and the "bad boys"—the true believers. We need street fighters, not pretty boys in their pajamas in front of computers, to win.
Amir George is the author of Liberating Iraq and directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer