Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has finally addressed a serious abuse allegation against him.
The former vice president flatly denied that he sexually assaulted one of his former Democratic staffers named Tara Reade. She accuses Biden of pushing her up against a wall, putting his hand up her skirt and violating her when he was a senator in 1993.
The allegation has gained traction in recent days after others supported Reade's account, including her brother, saying she previously told them about it.
After several leading Democrats said Biden should respond, he appeared today on MSNBC's Morning Joe program.
"No, it is not true," Biden stated. "I'm saying unequivocally, it never, never happened."
Biden went on to say that women who come forward with allegations should be listened to, but those claims should be investigated.
Although he was interviewed multiple times by major media organizations since the allegations surfaced, Biden was never asked about it until today.
"The former staffer has said she filed a complaint back in 1993," Biden told MSNBC, "She does not have a record of this alleged complaint. The papers from my Senate years that I donated to the University of Delaware do not contain personnel files."
"There is only one place a complaint of this kind could be—the National Archives. The National Archives is where the records are kept," he continued.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer