Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy interviewed Stephen E. Strang, CEO and founder of Charisma Media and author of God, Trump and the 2020 Election, regarding a recent statement by President Donald Trump.
Trump announced he would protect prayer in public schools, threatening to withhold federal funds if students are discouraged from and discriminated for practicing their religion at school.
Doocy asked Strang why children should be allowed to pray in public school, if evangelicals will continue to support Trump and why Strang wrote his book.
"Everything about Donald Trump is from a political or cultural point of view," Strang says. "I write from the spiritual point of view."
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.