It's one of the longest-running and most successful evangelistic outreaches in America. In fact, since its launch nearly 30 years ago by California pastor Greg Laurie, Harvest Crusade has drawn more than 6.2 million attendees at events across the U.S., Canada and beyond, and nearly 520,000 individuals have come to faith in Christ through the worship and music, and through the simple gospel message shared by Pastor Laurie.
In late August of this year, Harvest Crusade hosted its unforgettable 30th anniversary SoCal Harvest event at historic Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California, with over 100,000 individuals and families attending the epic three-day outreach, and a total of 8,677 individuals making the all-important decision to follow Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
On Friday, Oct. 25, faith-and-family network TBN will broadcast the very special first night of the 2019 SoCal Harvest Crusade, featuring the contemporary worship and music of Passion and For King & Country, with a compelling message by Pastor Laurie.
Reflecting on the success of the Harvest Crusades outreach since its start in 1990, Pastor Laurie said that he and the Harvest team are thankful to God for the millions who have been impacted by the crusade events over the past 30 years, and for the half million-plus individuals who have come to faith in Jesus.
"But there's still work left to be done," he added. "Our country is in need spiritually. We need another spiritual awakening. We are praying for a 21st century Jesus revolution to sweep across America—and we are preparing for it."
Don't miss this special broadcast of the 30th anniversary SoCal Harvest Crusade from Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California, airing Friday, Oct. 25, at 8 p.m. Eastern / 7 p.m. Central, exclusively on TBN. Find out where TBN is airing near you with our channel finder, watch TBN on our livestream HERE or download our all-new app to view TBN on your Apple or Android devices.
About the Trinity Broadcasting Network: Trinity Broadcasting Network is the world's largest and most watched faith-and-family broadcaster, reaching over 175 nations across the earth with inspirational and entertaining programming 24 hours a day in 14 languages and on 32 global networks. As the world's most influential nonprofit religious broadcaster, TBN has led the way in expanding the impact of faith-based television across the earth through the creation of innovative content designed to reach every viewer demographic with the life-changing message of hope and grace. To find out more about the TBN Networks, visit us at tbn.org. And follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @tbn.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details