A woman called 9-1-1 after her parents allegedly suggested that she attend church with them. South Carolina woman Ashley Shanell Fuller told deputies from the Union County Sheriff's Office that she felt she was being harassed by her parents, who had simply asked whether she would consider coming to worship service with them.
However, the woman's complaint quickly backfired when, upon arrival, deputies ended up arresting the daughter after she got "upset," "loud" and used "profane language," in response to the police calmly telling her that what her parents did does not amount to harassment.
According to The Herald, Fuller's dad approached his 30-year-old daughter while she was in her bedroom and asked if she "wanted to go to church and have communion." Fuller explained to deputies that she didn't want to attend church and instead desired to "make her parents leave the house and leave her alone."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details