After verbally attacking evangelist Franklin Graham on social media, Saeed Abedini turned his attention to George O. Wood.
"Head and General superintendent of Assemblies of God and Deception with the Spirit of Jezebel," Abedini says. "I met Wood the last week I was in U.S. Before I got arrested and he asked me to connect AOG pastors of Iran with him and I did as the only contact person between AOG Iran and U.S. And one of the main reason Iran arrested me was to make connection of meetings with these two."
Around the time of Abedini's release from torture in Iranian prison, his wife Naghmeh's personal letter about her husband's abuse went viral.
Naghmeh reportedly received support from many, including Wood.
"When I got free I called Wood and talked to him and let him know about the other side of the story," Abedini says.
Abedini then posted screenshots he claims are personal emails between him and Wood.
"I desire for the day when the two of you have only one story to tell," Wood writes in one.
Abedini then demanded Wood repent for his compassion toward Naghmeh. When Wood refused, Abedini accused him of having the Spirit of Jezebel.
Wood wrote he had nothing to repent of and then wrote that he was ending the correspondence.
Therefore, his regret never turned to repent and he stayed in his sin against me.
This story easily reflects and shows the real nude fallen Christianity situation in America and How spirit of Jezebel which is spirit of Controlling easily can deceive even the Head Pastors and leaders who care for them self so much more than others life and others reputation.
This short story clarifies how much some people care about their position and names who even they are ready to destroy others to keep themself up on the stage and fame, money and power.
This is a real story of Spirit of Jezebel having power in this country, Mega churches and denominations who stoped [sic] millions people going and joining the churches and we need true repentance .
These are real walls which separates people of God from each others by letters and denominations and doctrines, etc. and that's why Most of born again Christians don't go to any churches anymore today's in America as the Lords revealed to me months ago and I already shared on my Facebook.
Mark Forrester, director of Public Relations and Communications at the Assemblies of God, declined to comment on the matter.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details