Three little blond babies swept through the internet this week with their pure love for the "garb" men they see twice a week.
The triplets—or "snicker doodles," as their mom, Emmy award-winning reporter Martha Sugalski, calls them—are absolute sensations for their adoration of the local garbage men. The triplets shower the hard workers with sports drinks, muffins and hugs.
"I've been doing the videos for almost three years, and for some reason this one went viral," Sugalski told the Orlando Sentinel. "It started off just waving to the truck and the crew, and then it turned into them stopping the truck, then into this sweet friendship. Now every Tuesday and Friday the triplets go nuts saying its 'garb' day."
Snoop Dogg, actor Tyrese Gibson and a Real Housewife have all shared the triplets' hanging out with their favorites, and CNN and Good Morning America have featured the precious family.
But before they were the best thing on the internet, they were their mom's miracles.
"You would never know how depressed I became during the two years of trying to get pregnant and losing a baby boy and being on TV everyday and doing my job," Sugalski said in October.
"Tonight I sat back watching these three playing and remembered I held onto my faith and belief and knew God had a plan for me. This was our plan. Triple the fun!" Sugalski said.
Her fans echoed her faith.
One posted: "Amen! What a testimony. God is good. Even when He doesn't answer our prayers the way we expect. His plans are always better than ours. (heart emojis)"
Another wrote: "And I LOVE your faith and how you remained true to yourself and your faith through this whole journey. And my favorite is seeing all these posts and watching your babies grow :) Best part of my newsfeed doll!"
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details