Just a few days after celebrating Christmas with her family, singer Natalie Grant asked for prayer for one of her twin daughters who is in respiratory distress.
"My daughter Gracie has pneumonia, a partial collapsed lung and is in respiratory distress. We would so appreciate your prayers," Grant posted on Facebook Monday.
Gracie Ana, 8, spent Christmas with her family in Seattle and appeared in good health as she posed for a picture in front of a Christmas tree with her mother and sister.
But on Monday Grant posted a picture of her daughter holding onto a stuffed animal while lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on.
On Monday evening, Grant posted an update, indicating her daughter was doing better.
"I am overwhelmed by all of your prayers and love for my Gracie-girl," Grant wrote. "She's still in the ICU with pneumonia, RSV and partial collapsed lung, and all of this sent her asthma in to overdrive.
"She's exhausted, I'm exhausted but we know that God is completely in control, and we have peace in the midst of chaos. A few hours ago, Gracie's breathing finally started showing signs of improvement!!! So thank you for your continued prayers."
Grant and her husband, Canadian producer Bernie Herms, take pride in their three girls, are active in church and are seen on social media worshipping God.
In a recent interview with The Christian Post, Grant explained what she and her husband do to be positive role models.
"I want my kids to just see me and my husband living life with the Lord," Grant said. "In touch with Jesus, praying, worshiping the Lord, not just in church. If you live it even more than you speak it, the kids will learn because they'll never know anything different."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details