Perry Stone is sounding the alarm of government persecution against churches, particularly about homosexuality.
"MAJOR ALERT: I have just been informed of a major plan by the extreme left, that has the support over 100 House members and numerous Senators, that if passed would make it a crime for churches and ministers to publically (sic) say the gay lifestyle is a sin, or not allow them to use your church for their own meetings," Perry Stone Ministries posted on Facebook.
Indeed, a handful of states do have such laws on the books.
Police arrested Kentucky Chaplain David Wells for telling inmates homosexuality was a sin, according to Fox News.
A city ordinance in Idaho demanded pastors perform same-sex ceremonies or go to jail.
Former Atlanta fire chief Kelvin Cochran lost his job for calling homosexuality an "impure" lifestyle.
While a spokesperson for Perry Stone Ministries could not be reached regarding the specific bill to which the post referred, it is well-documented many consider the battle for gay rights to be the new civil rights frontier.
Furthermore, Democrats actively seek to expand the Civil Rights Act of 1964 with the Equality Act to include LGBT people.
According to the Washington Post, the proposal would grant gay people the same protections African-Americans and other minorities have from discrimination in employment, credit, the housing market, jury selection and other public accommodations.
Perry Stone Ministries' post faults the spirit of Jezebel for the onslaught of sexual perversion.
"There is serious government persecution coming to all who stand for truth, and when the 'left' becomes violent, as did the men of Sodom against Lot, threatening to rape him for his rebuke of their iniquity, God will change the game and the United States hedge will be removed and catastrophic natural disasters will be unleased (sic)," the post reads.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details