Dear Congressional Black Caucus (CBC),
I am writing to you regarding recent videos that have gone viral exposing Planned Parenthood's practice of harvesting and selling aborted babies' body parts.
If they or anyone else had been exposed for harvesting and selling animal body parts, there would be such an outrage from the left and right. But for some reason it seems to be OK to chop up the unborn babies and harvest their body parts.
The videos are shocking, yet still nary a word from the CBC.
CBC, I ask you: Are you so beholden to the abortion lobby that you are totally paralyzed and unable to garner the necessary will to denounce their behavior?
I thought surely this current gruesome behavior on the part of PPH would be the catalyst for change: Surely, now the CBC will yank their support of an industry that is involved in the illegal harvesting and selling of body parts of aborted babies. Yet we hear nothing. Your silence is deafening.
For the record, my Uncle Martin Luther King Jr. was pro-life. Even though his wife attended the awards ceremony where Planned Parenthood gave a plaque attributed to MLK, he didn't attend. MLK; my daddy, A.D. King; and their father, M.L. "Daddy" King were pro-life. Granddaddy even saved me and one of my children from abortion. Thank God he did.
Meanwhile, Sanger and her PPH Federation targeted and have sometimes paid black leaders—doctors, preachers, lawyers, teachers—with grants and scholarships to convince them to join her. Does this sound like love and compassion?
Attention, CBC (Congressional Black Caucus and Concerned Black Clergy). As a post-abortive mother, I know firsthand the pain abortion can bring. There is no agape love in abortion and trafficking baby body parts. They are hateful and violent deeds.
CBC, you cannot serve both God and money. You cannot serve both Planned Parenthood and your constituents. By serving Planned Parenthood, you are not only hating the other or despising the other, but your position is helping to kill our people.
CBC, it's not too late to put your constituents first, where they belong. Get involved—no, take the lead—in the investigations of Planned Parenthood. Take the lead in calling for the defunding of Planned Parenthood. It's time to stand up for truth.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details