The second video in an investigative series from the Center for Medical Progress that exposes Planned Parenthood's illicit sale of aborted baby body parts has now been released.
The most recent video shows a luncheon conversation with Dr. Mary Gatter, who currently serves as president of Planned Parenthood's Medical Directors' Council and Medical Director of Planned Parenthood's Pasadena abortion clinic.
In the video, Gatter is heard haggling over the price she will charge for intact fetal body parts and is concerned that she will be "low-balled." She asks for at least $75 per specimen, but wants to see what other Planned Parenthood abortionists are getting to make sure she gets similar compensation so she can buy an expensive sports car.
"It's been years since I've talked about compensation, so let me just figure out what others are getting and if this is in the ballpark, that's fine. If it's still low, we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini," Gatter laughed.
"The statements in the Gatter video prove that Cecile Richards flat-out lied when she said that Planned Parenthood does not profit in any way from the sale of aborted baby parts. It takes a lot of baby livers to buy a Lamborghini," said Troy Newman, president of Operation Rescue. "And now it also appears that Planned Parenthood is also lying to women, altering their procedures in order to get body parts that can be sold for profit. These represent serious legal and ethical breeches for which Planned Parenthood must be held accountable."
Newman consulted on the undercover investigation conducted by David Daleiden, director of the Center for Medical Progress for which Newman is a board member.
Gatter explains that she has no problem altering a procedure to one that is "less crunchy" to ensure that the baby's body is as intact as possible, but also implies that they need to avoid the appearance - if not the fact - that they are selling the tissue.
Altering the abortion procedure to make sure organs are intact is considered unethical by medical standards and also illegal, which Gatter considers a "specious little argument."
"I don't think the patients would care one iota. So yeah, I'm not making a fuss about that," said Gatter.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is well aware of each participating affiliate's organ procurement contract and approves each one.
Last week, the CMP released a video showing Planned Parenthood Medical Director Deborah Nucatola cavalierly discussing the sale of livers and other fetal organs obtained from altering late-second trimester abortion procedures. The video sparked a firestorm of outrage and prompted investigations into Planned Parenthood's sale of human fetal organs in Congress and seven states.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details