He's got quite the testimony, going from waking and baking to a megachurch youth movement. Now, The Basement's Matt Pitt has been vindicated for charges that landed him in jail in 2013.
Pitt rose to fame as his youth movement grew, and catapulted into the spotlight when he was accused of twice impersonating a cop. The first time, he pleaded guilty, the second time, he maintained his innocence, though he jumped 45 feet off a cliff to avoid officers.
The leap landed him in jail for eight months before he was released on Palm Sunday, 2014.
Today, though, the jury found him not guilty of the charges, and Pitt's got a few things on his mind.
Watch the video to see what the evangelist has to say.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.