Tic-tac-toe, three in a row seems to be the motto of the Duggar family now that daughter Jessa has announced her pregnancy.
Three Duggar women—Jill Dillard, Anna Duggar and Jessa Seewald—were pregnant at the same time before Jill delivered her son earlier this month.
The Seewalds made their announcement yesterday, first through a People article and then in a special video that aired during 19 Kids and Counting.
Their announcement doesn't change the couple's desire to adopt, though.
"If God blesses us with biological kids of our own, it's not going to quench our desire to adopt," Jessa told People.
But for now, the two are focusing on building their own little family by preparing for the arrival of #BabySeewald.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details