The United States became a unique, prosperous and admired nation because of its faith in God and the willingness of the people to abide by God's standards and principles. Over time, however, the urge to glorify oneself rather than God has seriously eroded the strength and potential of the nation.
Based on shocking new research and compelling interviews, FrontLine's newly released book, U-Turn, combines George Barna's and David Barton's unique insights and cultural analysis to demonstrate the moral and spiritual underpinnings that made the United States great, its decline over the past forty years and a detailed road map for the future.
U-Turn examines current cultural trends and historical patterns to reveal that America cannot sustain its strength if it remains on its current path.
"Unless we invite God to be at the center of our process and operate in strict accordance with His principles, we are doomed to continue our downward slide," Barna and Barton write. "Because He has proven Himself to be a merciful ruler, though, if we will humble ourselves before Him, there is hope. U-Turn will describe the radical action Americans must take in partnership with God to restore the nation."
Barna is the executive director of the American Culture & Faith Institute. He is also the founder of The Barna Group and the best-selling author of 49 books. He has filled executive roles in politics, marketing, advertising, media development, research and ministry. Hailed as "the most quoted person in the Christian church today," he has sold more research-based books related to matters of faith than any author in American history.
Barton is the founder and president of WallBuilders, a national pro-family organization that presents America's forgotten history and heroes. Named as one of America's twenty-five most influential evangelicals by TIME, he is the author of numerous best-selling books.
The authors provide a unique view of the moral and spiritual condition of Americans and provide specific insights into how Americans can turn the nation around by focusing on the restoration of the family, the restoration of the Christian church and the future activity of our government
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details