Putting a wicked twist on a day of romance, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards took to a social media video sharing site to suggest #WhatWomenNeed for Valentine’s Day: safe and legal abortion.
Richards created a Vine video using a set of cue cards that say “#WhatWomenNeed” at the top and “for Valentine’s Day” at the bottom. In the middle, there’s a heart-shaped caption that reads “SAFE + LEGAL ABORTION.”
With the #WhatWomenNeed hashtag, Richards was playing off a campaign House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi launched last week in her call for affordable childcare.
Other cards in Richards’ series say “cancer screenings,” “maternity care” and “birth control,” which are other services Planned Parenthood provides. However, Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion mill in the United States. According to its annual report, the organization killed more than 327,000 babies in 2012 alone.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details