Benny Hinn held a partner gathering in Orlando, Fla., on Monday night with the promise of “an exciting announcement” about his “upcoming wedding plans and future.”
Hinn and his ex-wife, Suzanne, first shared their reconciliation during a meeting at the World Media Center in Aliso Viejo just weeks ago.
The Hinns gathered together with partners at Calvary Assembly of God in Orlando on Monday night for what the healing evangelist called “a memorable night of miracles, fellowship and power.”
“And there, in the Hall Family Life Center, which used to be the sanctuary, where Suzanne and I first shared our wedding vows in 1979, we will be making an exciting announcement about our upcoming wedding plans and future,” he wrote in a letter to partners.
Charisma News tried to attend the event, but Kurt Kjellstrom, a Hinn employee, turned our reporter away. Kjellstrom told Charisma News the ministry would issue a statement.
Part of the agenda for the Monday night meeting included the Hinns praying and ministering to partners, believing for miracles and restoration.
“I know the Lord will be there in His mighty power. It will be an awesome, historic night,” Hinn wrote. “Come expecting a supernatural visitation of the Holy Spirit that will impact your life for years to come. And come also expecting His precious healing touch on your body and life.”
Charisma News will report more details as they become available.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details