Benny and Suzanne Hinn may soon offer more convincing proof that God really is a God of restoration.
During a “Miracle Crusade” in New York on Thursday night, Hinn announced that he is reconciling with his ex-wife, Suzanne.
“Pastor Benny dropped a bomb on us tonight,” Maurice Sklar, a violinist and founder of Maurice Sklar Ministries, posted on his Facebook page. “He and Suzanne have reconciled! He announced that they will be remarried in December! I just about fell off my chair. I nearly broke down on stage. What an amazing God we have! Now, THAT IS A MIRACLE! Praise the Lord! I am so happy to hear this good news!”
After more than 30 years of marriage, Suzanne filed for divorce from the televangelist in February 2010 citing irreconcilable differences. At that time, Hinn issued a statement saying he was “shocked and saddened to learn of this news without any previous notice.”
With regard to the reconciliation, it was Suzanne who may have been surprised to hear the news of a wedding date. A friend close to the family told Charisma News, “The announcement was premature, but please keep the process in prayer.”
After Suzanne filed for divorce, Hinn admitted that he contributed to the demise of his marriage by putting ministry over his family. He said he often preached that ministry comes first, acknowledging that he knew that teaching hurt his children.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details