Billy Graham remains hospitalized at Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC. Nurses caring for him reported on Sunday afternoon that he continues to improve in his recovery from pneumonia. He is also progressing in his program of physical therapy as he is now walking more in the private corridor outside his room.
Over the weekend, the 93-year-old evangelist was visited by his son, Franklin Graham, and daughters, Gigi Graham and Anne Graham Lotz and her two daughters (all of whom offered him prayer and encouragement.) Sunday morning he watched his pastor, Dr. Don Wilton, preach on television as he does at home each Sunday.
Doctors are encouraged by Graham's significant clinical progress, but have not yet set a date for discharge.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details