Conservative anger with U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has officially boiled over with the latest endorsement for his primary challenger.
Paul Nehlen, a Wisconsin businessman, picked up the endorsement Monday of ConservativeHQ Chairman Richard Viguerie. In a commentary written for his website, the "Funding Father of Modern Conservatism" wrote that if the defeat of one member of Congress could "change the entire dynamic in Washington, and restore America to constitutional government," it would be Ryan.
Paul Ryan's agenda, particularly since he became Speaker, has been one of open borders, expansion of visa programs and crony international trade deals—all policies that undermine American industries, jobs and the quality of life for American workers. Unsurprisingly, Paul Ryan's campaign coffers are now overflowing with money from the Wall Street-Washington-Silicon Valley Axis—and other interests that would benefit from a steady stream of cheap, interchangeable labor from wherever they can get it.
Fortunately, the voters in Wisconsin's First Congressional District have a strong and viable alternative in businessman and entrepreneur Paul Nehlen. Nehlen has mounted a strong grassroots effort to #DumpRyan that has attracted support from across the country and hit thousands of doors in Wisconsin 1.
In his arrogant dismissal of conservative populist concerns about Obama's secret trade deal, in his outright lies about its provisions and especially in his angry advocacy of establishment Republican corporatism that would continue the destruction of the aspirations of America's working families, blindly hand President Obama the power to deal away American sovereignty and bypass Congress on a host of issues from expanding immigration to "climate change," we think, after 18-years, Paul Ryan has disqualified himself from representing the people of Wisconsin Congressional District 1.
The Wisconsin Primary will be held next Tuesday.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details