The Sunday morning talk shows all opened with the breaking news about the agreement with Iran to swap prisoners. But then they all went to the red meat they had been waiting to cover for months: Donald Trump vs. Ted Cruz.
They also talked about the Democrats, and even a little bit about things that didn't pertain to the presidential nominating contests that are now just two weeks away. But much of the focus was on the race for the White House.
Don't worry if you missed it, though. We've got it all right here.
ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos
ABC's Sunday morning talker featured one-on-one interviews with Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. The roundtable featuring ABC chief White House correspondent Jon Karl, Republican strategist Sara Fagen, Washington Post reporter E.J. Dionne, Republican strategist Kevin Madden and U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) discussed the current state of the presidential campaigns with 14 days to go before the Iowa Caucuses.
CBS's Face the Nation
CBS' Sunday morning politics program featured interviews with Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Marco Rubio and John Kasich. Robin Wright of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and CBS News foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan the discussed the prisoner/hostage exchange with Iran. The roundtable featured a discussion of the final two weeks before the first votes are cast in the presidential nomination process.
NBC's Meet the Press
NBC's signature Sunday morning program featured interviews with Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush. The roundtable discussed the sudden end of the "cease fire" between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump and the current state of the Democratic presidential nomination race. Host Chuck Todd also interviewed Amal Clooney about her work as a human rights lawyer and her current client, the democratically elected president of the Maldives, who has been thrown into prison following a coup.
FOX News Sunday With Chris Wallace
FOX's Sunday program featured interviews with Ted Cruz and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. The roundtable featuring Wall Street Journal White House correspondent Carol Lee, Republican strategist Karl Rove, syndicated columnist George Will, and Washington Post editorial writer Charles Lane discussed the bitter feud that has developed between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details