America as we know it is being transformed before our very eyes, says New York Times best-selling author and terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel, and this should concern every patriot—and even shake them to their core.
Gabriel's newest book, Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom, out on Sept. 11, will arm readers with real data and compelling facts that will equip them to fight the efforts of America's enemies to undermine our nation at every level of society. Rise will also motivate readers to unite with other patriots who wish to preserve America's endangered Judeo-Christian values and freedom.
Western civilization and the values it was founded upon are under attack from enemies both abroad and from within. Unvetted immigration is rampant; the flag is considered a hate symbol on college campuses; traditional family values are attacked and terrorists are gaining a foothold in communities across America. Is our nation at the crossroads of irreversible consequences?
"I called my new book Rise because it is time to rise and defend the heart and soul of this nation, rise and fight for freedom of speech and democracy, for human rights and for the Judeo-Christian values and freedoms this great nation was founded upon!" Gabriel said.
In her most explosive book to date, Gabriel takes readers from Europe to the Middle East and from Washington, D.C., to Israel, revealing shocking information that every American needs to hear. Gabriel lays out the challenges facing our country and give readers the tools they can use to protect their freedoms.
Some of today's most trusted influencers have high praise for Rise:
- "If you're a concerned American who wants to know the truth, you need to read this book." —Sean Hannity
- "Rise is a must-read for every American." —Judge Jeanine Pirro
- "'Rise is a searing truth-telling expose." —Dinesh D'Souza
- "Heed her warnings. Follow her lead." —Michelle Malkin
"We must all understand why these threats matter for our families and our personal freedoms and learn what we can do to fight the forces that aim to undermine our great nation—a nation that defeated the mighty British Empire to gain its independence that helped defeat Hitler, that beat the menacing Soviet Union put a man on the moon and that changed the world forever. We simply cannot sit back and watch the greatest country the world has ever know slowly fade away. Instead, we must become instruments of change."
Rise contains Gabriel's most hard-hitting, explosive message yet. It's not only a warning but also a rallying cry to unite Americans of all backgrounds in a fight for the survival of the nation, the protection of the Judeo-Christian values upon which it was built, and the preservation of the freedoms on which future generations depend.
In the 10 years since her groundbreaking first book took the world by storm, Gabriel has boldly faced death threats from terrorists, condemnation from critics and attacks from the "PC Police," yet she refuses to back down. Gutsy, spirited, undauntable and resolute, Gabriel now issues a new clarion call to America that addresses the historical and religious basis of our greatest threats to national security.
In "RISE," she informs Americans about why this matters to them, their families and their personal freedom, and helps them draw the battle plan for what they can do to preserve their rights and freedoms before it's too late. Out on Sept. 11, "RISE" will also reveal alarming evidence to open readers' eyes regarding the imminent threat and ever-widening plot to destroy long-enjoyed freedoms and national security.
Gabriel started her organization, ACT for America—now approaching 1 million members—in an effort to protect the citizens of the United States from the horrors she experienced as a young girl in her native Lebanon. She is also the celebrated author of two New York Times best-sellers, Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America (2006) and They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It (2010). Rise is published by Frontline, an imprint of Charisma House, which has published 14 New York Times best-sellers.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details