Back in April, the Department of Justice announced it had secured indictments of 15 individuals following a two-year investigation dubbed Project Dakota Flyer.
Their alleged crimes? The illegal trafficking of eagles and other migratory birds. Not just the birds, though. They were also alleged to have trafficked in the birds' body parts in violation with the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act and Lacey Act. According to the indicting documents, these sales were based on "the sale and purchase of wildlife with a market value in excess of $350."
The irony isn't lost on David Daleiden, co-founder of the Center for Medical Progress, who notes the House Select Panel on Infant Lives found instances from his undercover videos where Planned Parenthood and other abortion officials were haggling over prices for aborted baby parts in excess of $500. Like the sale of eagle parts, trafficking aborted baby parts is also illegal.
But the Department of Justice hasn't yet responded to the select panel's criminal referrals. That hypocrisy hasn't escaped Daleiden, who vented his frustrations over the lack of action in an interview with Breitbart News published last week.
In that interview, he said:
The records subpoenaed by Congress show Planned Parenthood making 10 times more money off of baby body parts than the amounts that got the eagle traffickers indicted, and companies like StemExpress sell aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood at prices far higher than the eagle body parts traffickers are charged with.
Click here to read the entire report. Following its publication, Daleiden had a simple message, directed at embattled Attorney General Jeff Sessions:
"Surely Attorney General Jeff Sessions cares about the rule of law and basic human dignity just as much as animal welfare. It would be deeply discrediting if the Department of Justice vigorously prosecuted the eagle parts traffickers, but gave special indulgences to the abortion industry and did not hold Planned Parenthood and their business partners just as accountable to the law for selling tiny baby hearts, lungs, livers and brains."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details