Judicial Watch will be back in federal court Tuesday for a hearing with attorneys representing the Department of State over the slow-walking of emails received from the FBI, as well as the status of emails obtained from the infamous "Abedin laptop."
The hearing will begin at 10 a.m. EDT in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia before Judge James Boasberg. Judicial Watch's attorneys will discuss their Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's work-related emails sent and received via her private, unsecured email server.
"The State Department has previously been ordered to produce documents to Judicial Watch, and is currently processing 500 pages per month from disk one of seven available disks," the watchdog group explained in a press release announcing the hearing. "At the upcoming hearing, the State Department must address the number of documents subject to FOIA on the remaining disks."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details