Friday, Family Research Council Action released a new voter tool that provides values voters with in-depth information about federal elections in all 50 states, as well as statewide races in nine states.
The iVoter Guide rates the candidates in each race tracked by FRC Action on a scale of "very conservative," "conservative," "somewhat conservative," "moderate," "somewhat liberal," "liberal" and "very liberal." The information was compiled using legislative vote ratings, campaign finance data, virtual vote ratings, endorsements from around 300 liberal and conservative organizations, and candidate issue surveys to determine how each candidate would potentially govern given publicly available data.
Values voters in all 50 states can search their candidates by state and district, find their polling locations, and share their research with others. Additionally, the information is available for statewide races in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin.
"Conservatives can't afford to sit back and watch their country go over the edge with four more years of ultraliberal policies under a Hillary Clinton presidency, a Democrat-controlled House and Senate and Democrat-controlled state level governments," FRC president Tony Perkins said. "For America, this cannot be an election about two people running for president. It's about two fundamentally different visions for our country at the national and state levels."
Perkins said polling has shown "how razor-thin the margin of victory may be," he added. With a deeply divided nation, just one vote can make the difference—and the outcome of the election will have "a major impact on the future of religious liberty, family values, sanctity of life and the Supreme Court."
"In 2012, there were 39 million voting-eligible Christians who did not vote," he said. "As we travel the nation, we are telling values voters this is not a time to stand on the sidelines. If we, as values voters, do not stand up and exercise our freedoms now, we may lose them tomorrow."
Perkins said FRC Action plans to finish distributing more than 4 million election guides prior to Election Day.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer