Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is hitting the airwaves for the first time since winning the GOP nod last month.
The 30-second spot, titled, "Two Americas: Immigration," has begun airing in several key battleground states, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida. The Trump campaign is spending $4.8 million—the first such expenditure since it began accepting donations just before the Republican National Convention—to run the ad for the next 10 days.
According to a press release announcing the ad's release, it "illustrates one of many important contrasts between Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton and highlights an issue, which has been a cornerstone of Mr. Trump's candidacy, strongly resonating with millions of Americans over the last year."
The ad release further cements a very strong week for Mr. Trump and the campaign, in which he delivered a definitive message laying out his vision for defeating radical Islamic terrorism and restoring law and order in front of enthusiastic crowds, while also previewing next week's campaign focus: ending the unfair practice of illegal immigration.
The new ad provides a stark comparison between Hillary Clinton's reality in which Americans are victims of the rigged system in Washington that compromises our borders, jeopardizes our jobs, and flouts our laws, and Mr. Trump's vision for our country in which we secure our borders and put American jobs and safety first.
The Trump campaign also released a transcript of the ad:
In Hillary Clinton's America: The system stays rigged against Americans, Syrian refugees flood in, illegal immigrants convicted of committing crimes get to stay, collecting Social Security benefits, skipping the line, our border open—it's more of the same, but worse.
Donald Trump's America is secure. Terrorists and dangerous criminals: kept out. The border: secured. Our families: safe. Change that makes America safe again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details