Wednesday morning, Donald Trump's presidential campaign announced some eye-opening fundraising totals for the month of July.
While not as big as Hillary Clinton's $90 million haul, Trump's digital and direct-mail operations still brought in some impressive numbers. Working in conjunction with the RNC, they brought in approximately $64 million for the month.
The campaign announced the good news in a statement released Wednesday morning to the media:
"Last month we continued our $2 million matching program from Mr. Trump bringing his overall contributions to the campaign in excess of $56 million. His contributions for the month far surpass the FEC required reimbursements to his related entities, i.e., airplane, Trump properties and the like. The Campaign and both Joint Fundraising Committees also have very strong cash on hand numbers totaling approximately $74 million ($37 million for DJTFP, $37 million for TMAGA/TV).
The results from this month show the enthusiastic movement the campaign has created since we started our online fundraising efforts in June. The campaign very much appreciates the broad-based support, and will work hard to achieve victory in November and Make America Great Again."
The campaign, in conjunction with the RNC, also hosted 20 fundraising events throughout the country for Trump Victory, raising over $16 million. The campaign continues to work with the RNC to support its important operations for the Republican Party, and elect Republicans down the ballot this November.
Quoting the campaign's finance chairman, Steve Mnuchin, the Trump camp said it expects the fundraising success to continue throughout the remainder of the 2016 presidential race. The goal is to attract more "small-dollar contributions from passionate supporters across the country."
"We are extremely proud of our 69 percent growth in small-dollar donations, which shows the broad-based support of over one million donors across America," Mnuchin said. "Our volunteers and contributors are clearly committed to electing Donald J. Trump as president in November."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer